Company: Truist Financial
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 02/25/2021
Expire Date: 04/25/2021
Job Categories: Banking, Financial Services, Web Technology
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for firm-level administration of a portfolio of fixed income technologies. Provide project-level and day-to-day production and operational support for the fixed income line of business. Be a credible lead technical point-of-contact for all front, middle and back-office inquiries from the fixed income teammates, including senior sales and trading personnel. Facilitate interactions with other technical and operational teams where needed. Must understand the Fixed income lifecycle including sales, trading, trade settlement, basic accounting principles, and connectivity via ECNs/ATNs. Must have significant hands-on-keyboard experience with key technologies that support the fixed income portfolio (e.g. Broadridge IMPACT, Bloomberg TOMS). Possess the ability to perform basic data analysis and manipulation using VBA and SQL.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology-related field, or equivalent education and related training 6 years of experience or equivalent proficiency in application analysis and design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
• Ability to direct and train other team associates
• Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 6 years of experience supporting fixed income technologies
• Versed in the front to back processing environment within fixed income with an in-depth technical knowledge of the fixed income asset class.
• Administrator level knowledge of key portfolio capabilities including:
• Broadridge IMPACT
• Bloomberg TOMS (including CMGR and CUTS)
• Experience with fixed income ECNs/ATNs, especially MarketAxess
• Familiarity with fixed income Market Data providers and services
• MS Office skills with an emphasis on Excel
• Working knowledge of VBA and SQL
• Strong documentation skills
• Excellent client service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify process and technology improvement opportunities
• Enthusiasm and commitment to a team based working environment
• FIX protocol experience, including working with QuickFIX
• Experience implementing electronic trading capabilities
• Bloomberg Trade Order Management Systems (TOMS)
• Broadridge IMPACT
• FIS InTrader
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
BB&T and SunTrust formed Truist with a shared purpose—to inspire and build better lives and communities. With our combined resources, collective passion, and commitment to innovation, we’re creating a better financial experience to help people and businesses achieve more. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist serves approximately 12 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S.