|Southeastern Region Middle Market Business Banker (Job ID: 5552587) - Apply by Monday, October 5!|
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Birmingham, AL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/29/2020
Expire Date: 10/29/2020
Job Categories: Financial Services
Southeastern Region Middle Market Business Banker (Job ID: 5552587) - Apply by Monday, October 5!|
***DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2020***
The Business Banker identifies and acquires new relationships with business customers who have annual gross sales of $10MM to $50MM. Grows and deepens existing relationships with existing business customers who have annual gross sales of $10MM to $50MM in coordination with Centralized Coverage Relationship Manager.
- Creates sales opportunities and partners with Relationship Managers to deepen relationships by offering standardized business products and services.
- Increases Wells Fargo relevance to prospective customers and positions Middle Market Banking and product partners for new business opportunities through consistent marketing efforts and delivery of value added ideas.
- Designs and develops the sales strategy to lead marketing efforts in a defined territory.
- Identifies additional product sales by developing partnerships with regional managers and product partners to deliver the full complement Wells Fargo products and services.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
AL-Birmingham: 1901 6TH AVENUE N - Birmingham, AL
- 3+ years of commercial banking experience
At Wells Fargo, we're strong for our customers and communities. Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargoˇ¦s vision is to satisfy our customersˇ¦ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852, and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,400 locations, 13,000 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile banking and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortuneˇ¦s 2017 rankings of Americaˇ¦s largest corporations. News, insights, and perspectives from Wells Fargo are available at Wells Fargo Stories.