Apply today: Corporate & Investment Bank Advancing Black Leaders (ABL) Undergraduate Program
Posted By: Elynor Moss on November 13, 2019 |
As part of our commitment to diversity, our CIB ABL Undergraduate Program seeks to provide top juniors who self-identify as Black the chance to learn more about our businesses and culture, while working at a leading global financial services firm.
Who are we seeking?
- Genuine interest in CIB business
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence
- Preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
Program dates: Summer 2020
Location: New York
Application Deadline: November 19, 2019
*Candidates should still apply past November 19th if interested
Click here to apply: http://hbcuconnect.com//campaigns/1906/abl
You will receive an email notification about your application status within one week of the interview date. J.P. Morgan will provide flight and lodging accommodations for students chosen to interview.
©2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. J.P.Morgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author